In the real estate world of location, location, location, this house rules: corner lot facing the intimate neighborhood park, with green space to the immediate south, in well-loved Northfield Village. This architectural beauty features a blend of stone, stucco and siding, contrasting wood beams, gabled roof lines and stone pillars flanking the entrance. Professional landscaping gives the property its immediate curb appeal and polished look.
Enjoy mountain views from the spacious rooftop deck and views of the park from the vaulted master bedroom and private deck.
Built to showcase the open living concept, highlights include:
- Dramatic two-story entry and stunning contemporary fireplace
- Large windows for incredible natural light and shadows
- Extended peninsula separating gourmet kitchen from dining area
- Dark cabinetry and sleek stainless steel Thermador® appliances
- Glass doors from dining to south-facing side patio with trellis
- Gleaming hardwood floors and tasteful lighting
- Side-by-side windows above the soaking tub in master bath
- Built-in bench and large closet in owner’s entry at 3-car garage
- Vaulted loft with contemporary rail and bars open to main floor
Located at 4118 Clifton Court in north Boulder, the home is move-in ready, priced at $1.150M. Contact Roz Giannasi by phone (303) 974-5529 or email to schedule a personal tour. OPEN HOUSE Sunday, Oct 26, from 11-2 PM.