The judges in this year’s Tour of Homes had their eye on North End in Louisville. The Cascade model home and new Sales Center took the gold for Best Floor Plan, echoing the oohing and aahing we heard during the Open House. North End, the neighborhood, was awarded gold for Best Urban Living.
The ranch-style Cascade offers the ease and flow of single-level living, and so much more:
- Contemporary flat-roof design
- Lots of huge, unique windows and great light
- Open living, dining and kitchen areas
- Tall ceilings and hardwood floors
- Stunning tile-to-ceiling gas fireplace
- Gorgeous master suite with 5-piece bath
- Second bedroom and bath en-suite or home office
- Large outdoor living area
- Bright ready-to-finish lower level
North End has been a favorite Louisville neighborhood from the get-go. Good reasons for that, too:
- Bike trails and walking paths
- Hecla Lake and Hecla Lake Open Space
- Mountain views in the neighborhood
- 5 minutes to vibrant, historic Main Street
If you haven’t been in awhile, pay us a visit. New trees and landscaping—as well as new homeowners—are moving in daily. Construction is under way on two more Net Zero model homes: The Summit will be furnished and ready to tour next month, the large ranch-style Avanti in October.
See for yourself why North End scored gold. We’re open 7 days a week, 11-6 PM (Tuesdays 2-6 PM). Contact Sales Manager Michele Steward at (303) 604-9196 or send an email.