Take your pick: summer dinners on the patio or picnics in the park. Grilling on the deck or food truck fare. No need to choose—all are possible in likable, energetic Prospect New Town, the south Longmont community renowned for hipness and the pursuit of neighborliness.
Check out the just completed and staged 3 bed/2.5 bath newwest two-story on tree-lined Confidence Drive (address 1024 – lot 124). Priced at $699,900, the home features $18-20K in builder upgrades, including designer-selected tile, countertops, bath fixtures, and interior and exterior lighting fixtures.
Massive windows—and lots of them—invite natural light and the leafy neighborhood landscape into the home’s interior from as many angles as possible. All that glass, the tall ceilings and the gleaming hardwood flooring give the open floor plan an extra dose of openness: this interior feels alive and vibrant (not to mention designer-exquisite).
Step inside, soak up the windows, the stunning fireplace, more windows facing the trellised side patio, and the wavy, white backsplash in the kitchen—an illusion of movement on a static wall. Gorgeous.
The grain in the cabinetry also suggests movement—so beautiful against the solid surface countertops. Stainless appliances and contemporary lighting give the kitchen a sophisticated feel without being standoffish. Just the right amount of class to be—dare we say—irresistible.
Features we bet you’ll love:
- Private main floor study
- Optional lower level finish with rec room, 4th bedroom and 3rd bath
- Living room fireplace in sophisticated neutral shades
- West-facing second story windows lighting the staircase
- Vaulted master suite with large west-facing windows
- Luxury 5-piece master bath
- Frosted-glass front door and frosted full-length sidelight
- Covered front porch with flat roof design
- Side patio with trellis plus yard
- Oversized, attached 2-car garage
- Owner’s entry with bench, coat closet and wall hooks
Sales Manager Marlita Lazo would love to give you a tour. Stop by our Prospect Sales Center at 918 Half Measures Drive, Longmont. Marlita can also be reached by phone (303.522.7928) or email.
Seeing is believing. Hope to see you soon!