There’s the main floor master suite that accommodates a floor plan—and there’s the main floor owner’s retreat that people love. Our main master suites feature twelve-foot bedroom ceilings for added spaciousness; massive windows for fabulous natural light; a large and roomy walk-in closet; and a five-piece luxurious bath with a double-sink vanity, walk-in shower with bench, soaking tub and privacy toilet.
The influence of design in these contemporary town homes goes beyond the master suite:
- Huge glass and stunning window configurations
- “Wall of glass” windows in living and dining areas
- Oversized island and open plan—great for entertaining
- 20-foot living room ceiling open to loft above
- Natural maple FP mantel, stair railing and caps
- 12-foot ceiling and stacked vertical glass in bedroom
- Flat-roof architectural design
- Contemporary stucco and stone finishes
3 bed/3 bath + loft — 2,221 finished SqFt / 3,087 total SqFt — Priced at $549,900
Opt to finish the lower level and gain a rec room, bedroom and bath. Walk from the two-car garage through the courtyard into the owner’s entry and laundry area, with handy coat closet and powder room. Easy homes to live in and beautiful to behold, with the lock ‘n leave convenience of low-maintenance town home living.
We’re on location seven days a week starting this Friday, February 28, 11-5 PM. Our sales office is located in the Prospect neighborhood at 916 Confidence Drive, Longmont. Email or call Sales Manager Marlita Lazo (303-522-7028) with questions.