Welcome to the Dakota, a home beautifully suited to its premium location. Designed with huge windows across the back and side of the open main floor, the home is oriented to maximize the expansive views and take advantage of Colorado’s renowned natural light. Send your kids to Louisville’s excellent schools and enjoy the amenities of this family-friendly community, rated (multiple times) by Money magazine as one of the country’s “Best Places to Live.”
Check out these highlights in the 3D tour of the Dakota:
- Island with seating for four, under-mount sink and pendant lighting
- Sleek stainless steel appliances and separate hood above the cooktop
- Stunning gray cabinetry with contemporary stainless pulls
- Bright and sunny dining area
- Sophisticated gray, black and white five-piece master bath
- Professionally landscaped front yard on built-out street
Close on or before Dec 31, 2016, and qualify for an extra $15K to spend on home furnishings from West Elm, Crate & Barrel or Room & Board, window coverings from Hunter Douglas, a high-end appliance package or cash towards closing costs.
Questions? Contact Sales Manager Michele Steward at (303) 604-9196 or send her an email. The sales office is open daily 11-5 PM (Tuesdays 2-5 PM). We’re located in the award-winning Cascade model at 1805 Blue Star Lane just north of South Boulder Road in Louisville.