A unique zoning opportunity in Prospect New Town has inspired us to design a series of single-family homes with an optional carriage house finish above the garage. The space accommodates a studio or one-bedroom apartment including living area, kitchen, and bath, plus large, contemporary windows, separate stair entrance and parking.
No doubt, what happens above the garage is icing on the cake. These homes are exceptional. They’re located in a quirky, totally cool neighborhood that put mixed-use and walkability on the map in Colorado.
What about the houses?
- Contemporary newwest & flat-roof architecture
- Several two-story designs
- Open floor plans and bright interiors
- Prominent huge-glass windows
- Outdoor living on patio courtyards
- Stainless and quartz kitchen finishes
- Hardwood floors and high ceiling
- 3 bed/3 bath + loft/optional 4th bedroom
- Luxury five-piece master baths
- Optional lower level finish
We’re on location seven days a week starting this weekend, from 11-5 PM. Email or call Sales Manager Marlita Lazo (303-522-7028) with questions. Stop by, pick up a brochure, walk the neighborhood, sample a restaurant. There’s lots to get excited about.