Highlights abound in the move-in-ready home at 1817 Sweet Clover Lane in North End, starting with the popular main floor master suite. Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom open to the back patio and the neighborhood footpath that leads to Hecla Lake and the surrounding open space, a signature attraction in North End.
Speaking of “signature,” the home features several of our favorite design elements:
- Fabulous windows — and lots of them!
- Stand-out architectural styling including flat and pitched roof lines, angled front porch beam and stucco wall in contrasting color
- Covered front porch and bright two-story entry
- Glass doors on the main floor study or office
- Island with seating for three and skylights above
- 3 bedrooms plus vaulted loft with huge windows
- Attached 3-car garage that opens to owner’s entry
- Unfinished, bright lower level with roughed-in plumbing and large windows
We’ve chosen beautiful finishes to complement the design features of the Columbine:
- Lovely neutral tones for sophisticated feel in kitchen
- Living area fireplace for an intimate ambience
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring and natural maple staircase that complements the fireplace mantel
- Contemporary lighting fixtures
Stop by the North End Sales Center at 1805 Blue Star Lane and tour the Columbine with Michele Steward, Sales Manager. We’re open daily 11-5 PM (Tuesdays 2-5 PM). Michele can also be reached by phone (303-604-9196) or email.