Any ranch-style fan will tell you it’s a kick to have your rooms, possessions, and amenities all on the same level. No running upstairs for the reading glasses you left on the bedside table. Swap a load of laundry while you’re cooking dinner. Move through an open interior and life feels easy, doable, somehow less hectic.
Large windows are ubiquitous across our designs and product types, but the windows on this home—affectionately named Project X—take the cake, including floor-to-ceiling glass surrounding the front door.
Extraordinary natural light streams into the master bedroom, the living area and the dining area, creating a bright and airy feel.
Careful space planning blends with a keen eye for aesthetics to create a home that requires little maintenance and an interior that looks and feels larger than it is—assets to homebuyers more interested in relaxing (or active) weekends than in maintaining a large home and yard.
- Open living, dining and cooking areas
- Rectangular island with breakfast bar seating for 4
- Stainless appliances, cabinet hardware and fixtures
- Quality cabinetry in soft gray
- Textured tile backsplash and under-cabinet lighting
- Sleek black fireplace, maple mantel, and floor-to-ceiling tile in a marbled neutral palette
- Mobile-like lighting fixture above dining table
- Maple handrail, caps and posts on open staircase
Floor plan highlights:
- 3 bed/3 bath with finished lower level
- Convenient laundry room off kitchen
- Handy closet at garage entry
- Spacious deck with trellis and staircase into yard
- Covered front porch with recessed lighting
- 1,547 sq ft on main level
- 955 sq ft in finished lower level
- Rec room, 3rd bedroom and 3rd bath in lower level
- 2-car attached garage with service door
This flat-roofed contemporary beauty, priced at $749,900, is located at 1550 White Violet Way, Louisville, in the North End neighborhood. You can reach Sales Manager Michele Steward by phone (303.604.9196) or email. Stop by the Sales Office, open daily from 11-6 PM (Tuesdays 2-6 PM). The home is staged and ready for touring.