Tulips and daffodils are popping up to announce the onset of the most popular home-buying season of the year. North End in Louisville is ready for spring home buyers with a beautiful single-family home in the Block 10 neighborhood. Situated on Hecla Drive, the home offers easy access to the neighborhood trail that winds through open space to Hecla Lake. Just a walk or short bike ride from the conveniences along 95th Street and minutes away from thriving Main Street in downtown Louisville.
2119 Hecla Drive, Louisville
- 3 beds / 2.5 baths plus unfinished lower level
- Main floor master with 4-piece bath and walk-in closet
- Hardwood flooring on main level, with tile in laundry and baths
- L-shaped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two-story living area with huge windows
- Front patio, covered porch and attached 2-car garage
North End offers home buyers the ability to buy a new, never-lived-in home in a top-rated city rich with history and character. The move-in-ready home on Hecla Drive features sustainable materials and building practices as well as Energy Star® efficiencies and cost savings. Contact Sales Manager Michel Steward (303-604-9196) to arrange a tour or stop by the North End Sales Center at 1805 Blue Star Lane. We’re open daily from 11-5 PM (Tuesdays 2-5 PM).