Who knew the tag we created in the last millennium would be around more than four decades later. There’s a reason we’re still using it. Those five words describe exactly what we do: design and build homes with character, appeal and value.
What does Move Up mean for you, the homebuyer?
- A better built home
- Lifestyle benefits of a superb location
- Investment protection and value retention
- Lower energy costs
- Less energy consumption
- Less maintenance—save time and $$
- Carefully designed floor plans
- Ability to customize the home to your tastes
- Instant curb appeal
- Beautiful, durable, high quality standard finishes
- Comfortable and healthy indoor air
- Outdoor living experiences
- Peace of mind
Living in a well-built, well-designed, great-looking home says a lot about your sense of taste, your priorities, your lifestyle, your values. We have customers in their second, third and even fourth Markel home. We like to think we exceed a homebuyer’s expectations by giving them something they didn’t know they wanted until they see it. Once you experience that level of satisfaction, it’s hard to settle for less.