We’ve taken one great floor plan and dressed it in different exteriors in the latest homes to come on the market in North End’s Block 10. Located on lots 3 and 4 at 2111 and 2115 Hecla Drive, one home features contemporary architecture and the other Markel’s signature newwest styling.
Huge windows in the front entry and in the two-story living area set the tone for the bright and fluid main floor. A large rectangular island is the focal point of the open plan, including a main floor master suite with walk-in closet and four-piece bath. Bedrooms two and three are located on the upper level with the second full bath, loft and upper level deck.
Stand-out features of both homes include:
- Solid surface kitchen counters, gas range, double-door pantry cabinet and island with breakfast bar
- Covered front porch, upper deck and attached 2-car garage
- Wall of side-facing windows in master suite
- Dual-sink vanity and pocket door to tub and toilet in upper bath
- Lower level plumbed for future expansion
- Energy Star® rated for better energy efficiency
These homes are on track for completion in October, with pricing at $699,900 (2115 Hecla Drive) and $709,900 (2111 Hecla Drive). Bring your questions to Sales Manager Michele Steward, available by phone (303-604-9196) or email. She’s also in the North End sales office daily from 11-5 PM (Tuesdays 2-5 PM).