We’ve brought the price under $800K on the two-story Durango at 1000 Plateau Road in walkable Prospect New Town. At 2,710 finished sq ft, and another 943 sq ft in the unfinished lower level, the Durango plan has “family” written all over it:
- Open and bright great room with living, dining, cooking and LOTS of windows
- Large island for casual meals and entertaining
- Premium KitchenAid® architect appliance series with Zephyr hood
- Outdoor living on patio courtyard between home and 2-car garage
- Spacious master suite with huge 5-piece bath, walk-in closet and balcony with picturesque views to the west
- Two additional bedrooms and shared bath with dual-sink vanity and privacy door to tub and toilet
- Main floor study to work from home or grab iPad time
- Upper level loft as media or kids play area, or convert to 4th bedroom
- Owner’s entry with coat closet, built-in bench and wall hooks to keep gear off the floor and out of sight
- Designer selections and designer lighting throughout
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
The popularity of Prospect—and the number of newcomers to Colorado—has heightened the demand for rental space. If another income stream appeals to you, add an apartment or studio. The property is zoned for a carriage house and we’ve put a sub-floor above the detached garage to accommodate one.
The move-in-ready Durango is located at 1000 Plateau Road in Boulder County’s most walkable community, with neighborhood restaurants, multiple parks and a friendly vibe. Residents are as involved—book clubs, running clubs, live music in the park—or as tucked away as they choose. Built on what was once a tree farm, the streetscape is filled with mature trees about to don their fall colors and bold, diverse architecture. Prospect is one of those neighborhoods that people visit just to see the place. Suffice it to say, there’s nothing like it in our corner of the world. And yes, you get more house for your money than you do in Boulder (we know, we build there, too).
Our sales office is located at 918 Half Measures Drive. We’re open daily from 11-5 PM. Sales Manager Marlita Lazo can also be reached by phone (303-651-9565) or email.