The ranch-style home popularized in the 1950s has made a comeback. Its “post-modern” status has brought a surge in desirability for everyone from boomers ready to retire from stairs to millennials interested in a smaller home, energy efficiency and lighter footprint.
As a builder who enjoys merging home design with lifestyle—and who pays attention to what people are asking for—we’ve taken what folks have always loved about the ranch and infused it with the style preferences of today’s homebuyer.
- Vaulted ceilings add breathability and spaciousness
- Large, contemporary windows—and lots of them—bring natural light
- Open plan creates easy flow from indoors to outdoor living
- Stainless steel and solid surface kitchen finishes, with under-mount sinks and rich, quality cabinetry
- Large islands plus open living and dining accommodate a lifestyle shift to less-formal entertaining
- Luxurious and spacious master baths and walk-in closets
The ranch-style Highline featured in these photos is located at 1801 Sweet Clover Lane in the North End neighborhood in Louisville—move-in ready for $749,900. Call (303-604-9196) or email North End Sales Manager Michele Steward for more information or stop by the award-winning Sales Center at 1805 Blue Star Lane in Louisville. We’re open daily from 11-5 PM (Tuesdays 2-5 PM).