You could call it cool. Stylish works. We like sophisticated. The floor plan, features and finishes in the town home at 912 Confidence Drive in the Prospect New Town neighborhood of Longmont create an interior that exudes sophistication every time you step inside:
- Open and inviting main floor
- Large-paned windows in contemporary white trim
- Natural maple stair railing, caps and post
- Understated yet stunning floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace
- Main floor master suite opens to outdoor living
- Wall of 5 windows in master bedroom
- Sliding glass doors to outdoor living
- Glass doors or windows to patio on 3 sides
The patio is situated on the side of the town home, separating living from sleeping quarters. Outdoor living is built into the plan rather than attached to one end, allowing the outdoors to add a soothing, peaceful, natural vibe to the home’s interior.
What about the kitchen?
- Sleek kitchen cabinetry
- Solid surface countertops
- Eye-catching vertical tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
Let’s not forget the master bath:
- Euro-glass shower with bench
- Soaking tub below large window
- Pristine under-mount sinks in dual-sink vanity
You’re living in a neighborhood that started as a tree farm: enjoy the leafy streetscape and pocket park across the street. Walk to restaurants and shops in one of the area’s most friendly, habitable and well-loved neighborhoods—the one that put New Urbanism on America’s radar.
The town home at 912 Confidence Drive is the last available in our recently completed 5-plex. Priced at $649,900. Contact Marlita Lazo by phone (303-522-7028) or email. Our Prospect Sales Center located at 918 Half Measures Drive is open daily 11-5 PM.