Huge windows, metal railings, and the stucco and stone exterior of this exquisitely-designed two-story with third floor skyloft deliver high marks for curb appeal. Step inside and the beauty continues. Contemporary in look and feel, the natural light streaming in from every direction, the artistic fireplace, and the rich hardwoods give the home its warm and inviting atmosphere, creating an interior that says “welcome, this home is special.”
- 3rd floor skyloft and rooftop deck with views
- U-shaped, high-end gourmet kitchen
- Stainless Thermador appliances
- Gas cooktop and separate hood
- Solid surface countertops and maple cabinetry
- Walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Private master deck, covered porch, and patio
- Sliding glass doors for easy-flow entertaining
- Full-light glass doors into main floor study
- Huge, luxurious five-piece master bath
- Mudroom with wall-to-wall closet and built-in bench
- Attached three-car garage
One of the bedrooms on the second level is an en-suite with attached three-quarter bath, perfect for teens or guests, and the second full bath features a double-sink vanity.
We’ve sweetened the pot with a FINISHED LOWER LEVEL, adding a hang-out room, fourth bedroom (or office, exercise room or guest quarters), fourth bath, and proper storage.
We’re on track for completion in March. Stop by our sales center at 3092 Big Horn Street and talk with Sales Manager Roz Giannasi Pinon or send her an email. The home, priced at $1,399,900, is located at 3650 Paonia Street in Kalmia38, an intimate, attractive, and super-convenient north Boulder neighborhood.