One of our town home plans in Prospect New Town features an optional finish above the two-car garage—the perfect solution for an artist’s workspace, home office or quiet getaway. Separated from the home by an enclosed courtyard, the studio has its own stairway entrance and beautiful contemporary windows.
But the studio isn’t the only reason to consider these town homes. They’re gorgeous.
- Lots of glass including two large skylights
- Sliding barn door and huge windows in main front study
- Asymmetrical rectangular-shaped center island
- Frosted glass entry door and stacked side windows
- Hardwood floors and contemporary gas fireplace
- Stainless appliances and solid surface countertops
- Gas range, undermount sink and pantry cabinets
- Dramatic ceiling cutaway and skylight in living room
- Spacious master retreat overlooking private courtyard
- Three windows in luxurious five-piece master bath
- Upper level iSpace with skylight and built-in desk
- 12-foot ceiling and “wall of glass” windows in front bedrm
- Flat-roof design with stucco and stone finishes
3 bed/3 bath + study — 2,335 finished SqFt – 3,389 total SqFt
Priced at $529,900
Face the park in a neighborhood that’s about as cool as neighborhoods get, with great restaurants, parks and small retail within walking distance plus a diverse and interesting streetscape—all with the low-maintenance, easy living, lock ‘n leave convenience of a town home lifestyle.
We’re on location seven days a week starting Fri, Feb 28, 11-5 PM. Our sales office is located in the Prospect neighborhood at 916 Confidence Drive in Longmont. Email or call Sales Manager Marlita Lazo (303-522-7028) with questions.