Ten-foot ceilings bring an element of spaciousness to any home. Add a partial two-story living area and expansive glass overlooking the backyard, and “spacious look and feel” is elevated to new heights. The effect is restful, dramatic and altogether pleasing.
Windows—a Markel design trademark—make their own significant contribution to the spacious feel of the Ridgeway, our latest semi-custom, move-in-ready home at North End in Louisville. Soft, natural light enhances the interior of every room in the home, including the unfinished lower level just waiting to become living and sleeping quarters for guests, teens or nanny, or a fabulous office space.
Ridgeway design and finishing highlights include:
- Private work-from-home study with nearby ¾ bath
- Large kitchen island for easy entertaining
- Stainless steel appliances and solid surface countertops
- Vaulted master with triple windows overlooking the backyard
- Double-sink vanity in 2nd bath serving bedrooms 2 and 3
- Five-piece master bath and walk-in closet
- Gorgeous living area fireplace
- Contemporary staircase in natural maple
Move from backyard to walking path on the trail that runs throughout the neighborhood. Enjoy the natural beauty of open space just beyond your property line.
Located at 1809 Sweet Clover Lane in the North End community in Louisville, the home is move-in-ready and priced at $859,900. To learn more, call Sales Manager Michele Steward (303.604.9196) or send her an email. The North End Sales Center is located in the award-winning Cascade model at 1805 Blue Star Lane in Louisville. We’re open daily 11-5 PM (Tuesdays 2-5 PM).