There’s a lot to say about the Columbine, now for sale at 1817 Sweet Clover Lane in Louisville. We’re three weeks out from ready-to-close — she’s not quite camera-ready.
Pictures aren’t everything — let’s talk about the main floor master suite. Sliding glass doors in the bedroom open to a patio that faces mature trees and shrubbery. Start your day with coffee under the trellis, then jump on the footpath that runs alongside the property. Take a brisk walk through the neighborhood before breakfast.
Distinctive, great-looking architectural elements add character:
- Lots of glass for great natural light
- Window configurations for an artistic, contemporary feel
- Pitched-roof upper level in contrast to the flat-roofed front porch
- Slanted roofline runs from garage to partial 2nd story
- Angled metal beam connects porch roof to metal porch railing
Intelligent design and fabulous finishes turn 2,632 sq ft into a beautiful, easy-to-live-in home:
- Bright front entry that’s open to the upper level
- Glass doors on the front study or home office
- Nearby coat closet and powder room
- Contemporary kitchen in soft neutral shades
- Island with under-mount sink and seating for three
- Two skylights and pendant lighting above the island
- Gas fireplace with maple mantel in living area
- Natural maple handrail, posts and caps on the stairway
- Hardwood flooring on the main level
A vaulted loft with prominent front-facing windows sits at the top of the stairs—perfect as a play area for the kids, tech center or binge-viewing hangout. Bedrooms two and three and a full, double-sink bath complete the upper level.
The laundry is in a handy spot near the kitchen, adjacent to the owner’s entry. A built-in bench with wall hooks and a coat closet make for easy coming and going from the 3-car attached garage. The unfinished lower level is plumbed to build out as a future rec room, fourth bedroom and third full bath.
The Columbine, located at 1817 Sweet Clover Lane in the North End community in Louisville, is priced at $779,900. To learn more call Sales Manager Michele Steward (303.604.9196) or send her an email. The North End Sales Center, located in the award-winning Cascade model at 1805 Blue Star Lane, is open daily 11-5 PM (Tuesdays 2-5 PM).